MP Compact 4 Mark II, EU Power Supply, 300DPI, LP - EX-DEMO
The Compact 4 forms part of the recently introduced MP family of printers that has the Compact and the Nova series. The printer line was designed and manufactured by Imaje initially and later integrated into Datamax due to the latter’s expertise in thermal barcode printing technology and widespread sales network and worldwide marketing. Both are part of the Dover Corporation, hence the move made strong business sense. Both the Compact and Nova printers are known for their compact, contemporary designs and highly reliable performance. The Compact4 is a powerful thermal desktop printer meant for on-demand printing in space scarce environments. Its flawless performance despite continuous use makes it useful in hospitals and front desks, movie halls and retail outlets. The Compact4 Mobile can be installed on forklift trucks and mobile stations and is powered by connections from the forklift battery. Its vibration-free design makes it ideal for warehouse environments.
The Nova series of printers are meant for high speed, high capacity label roll printing requirements where reliability has to be combined with easy operation. The most compact in their class of printers, they are tough with a metal casing and can last in rough external conditions, while delivering results effortlessly. They are quiet in printing and can therefore be conveniently used inside offices as well.
- Small and compact, yet powerful and versatile
- Rugged with a metal casing
- Special anti-vibration quick lock mounting plate meant for forklifts and mobile stations
- Can run on 24-48 VDC, can connect to a forklift battery for functioning
- High resolution printing 200-300 dpi
- Maximum print width of 104 mm
- Can print text, logos, barcodes and graphics
- 2 high speed serial interfaces, USB and Ethernet ports